Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum
Over a million people visit the Van Gogh Museum each year, making it one of Amsterdam's most popular attractions. You can explore Van Gogh's more than 200 works of art, 500 drawings, and 750 letters at your own pace with this ticket. Take advantage of numerous temporary and permanent exhibitions.
The Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam takes visitors on a fascinating journey through the life of Vincent van Gogh and his contemporaries. It is home to the largest collection of Vincent van Gogh paintings anywhere in the world.
The entire narrative is told through the museum: the setting, the artist, Van Gogh's personal goals, his feelings, the myths about him, and his influence, which continues to this day. Sunflowers, Almond Blossom, and The Potato Eaters are among the world-famous paintings in the collection of the Van Gogh Museum.
Additionally, the museum hosts three annual temporary exhibitions. All year long, the Van Gogh Museum is open. Tickets can only be purchased online. Book in advance to avoid missing out. The multimedia guide, which is available in eleven languages, provides visitors with additional information about Van Gogh and his contemporaries.
You'll have more time to enjoy the museum, so you can get right into the amazing exhibits.
- Tip: come to the museum from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM or after 3:00 PM. The busiest timespans are between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
• Admission to Van Gogh Museum
• Timed entry ticket (choose a time that suits you best)
• All temporary and permanent exhibitions
• Handheld audioguide in 11 languages (if option selected)
• Booking fee
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Live guide
Van Gogh Museum