Take a 75-minute canal cruise to see Amsterdam from the water and skip the Rijksmuseum lines with skip-the-line admission. Admire the works of artists like Vermeer and listen to the cruise's audio commentary. Add a lunch box snack to your package.
Before boarding your boat at the docks of either the Heineken Experience or the Hard Rock Cafe, present your voucher at the ticket office and, if you selected that option, pick up your sweet or savory snack box.
Navigate the UNESCO-listed canals and take in the cityscape. Audio commentary on board lets you learn about the sites as you go.
With your fast-track ticket, you can go to the Rijksmuseum at the scheduled time and avoid the lines. Admire the famous collections, which include historical works of art by Frans Hals, Vermeer, and perhaps the most famous Rembrandt's work "The Night Watch."
- Last City Canal Cruise from Heineken Experience starts at 5:15 PM
- Last City Canal Cruise from Hard Rock Cafe starts at 6:00 PM
- The timeslot you will book is the timeslot for Rijksmuseum, please note: you can use your voucher for the City Canal Cruise every day between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM
- This is booking is non-refundable
- Confirmation will be received right at the time of booking
- The ticket for the canal boat ride is an open ticket, so the timeslot is not allocated. You can board the next available boat at either Hard Rock Cafe or Heineken Experience, there's one or two docks
- The Rijksmuseum ticket is for a specific timeslot you choose during the reservation. You can only enter the museum at the mentioned time. Changing of your slot time is not possible
• 75-minute canal cruise
• Audio commentary during the cruise
• Snack box (if option selected)
• Reserved entry to the Rijksmuseum
• Amsterdam Canals