On a two-hour tour of the Van Gogh Museum, your guide will explain how the artist's sophisticated and painful personal life and experiences shaped his work.
You will be taken on a journey that is ideal for first-time visitors because it takes you from the most well-known pieces in the collection to lesser-known treasures.
You will meet your guide at the Museum and enter the building through the front door. You will soon be inside, where you can look through the magnificent collection of the museum, which includes works of art by Gauguin, Monet, and other artists who were his inspirations.
Your guide will take you from Van Gogh's earliest, darkest Dutch works to his more vibrant works of the French period, such as the well-known Sunflowers as well as his final work he made before his death.
- For semi-private tours there's a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to eventuate(In case the minimum is not met, you'll be provided with either an alternative date or full refund)
- A small walking leisure is included
- This tour is offered both in a private tour and a semi-private tour (8 visitors maximum)
- Available daily
- Duration 2 — 2.5 hours
in a mini-group
• Timed entrance
• Professional local tour guide
• Entrance fee
• Wheelchair tours only on request
• Gratuities (optional)
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Temporary exhibits