Amsterdam Canal Boat Ride & Walking Tour
If you travel to Amsterdam from another location, your morning or afternoon will begin at a central location in the city. To ensure that you truly get to see, feel, and learn about this town and its original highlights, set off at a leisurely pace.
Your tour guide will take you to some of the most important places in the city, like Dam Square, where you can see the royal palace and the national monument to all Dutch war victims. Just around the corner from Anne Frank's House, pass the West Church, the city's most important church. With the Rijksmuseum and van Gogh museum, you can explore the museum area.
Your personal Amsterdam guide will show you all the sights, teach you about the history and culture of the city, and give you insider information about great local restaurants, shops, activities, public transportation, and more.
Finally, take a canal boat with a glass roof to see the city from above the water. Numerous well-known Amsterdam attractions are traversed on this cruise. The Stopera, canal houses from the Golden Age, and a portion of the harbor: You'll pass by all of these attractions on the canal cruise. The canals of Amsterdam have been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and canal cruises are the best way to learn about the city.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable cloth and shoes and not to bring any heavy bags.
- This tour involves about 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking.
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Overview and orientation of the city
• Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
• Canal cruise through the city
• Hotel/port pickup in central Amsterdam
• Food and Drinks
• Van Gogh Museum
• Anne Frank’s House
• Joordan, and Vondelpark
Stationsplein 10, 1012 AB Amsterdam