Meet your guide at the Picasso Museum in the Gothic Quarter for a guided tour of the permanent collection. Skip the line and go straight into the museum.
Walk through the exhibit and see how a precocious young painter establishes himself as the leading artistic force of the 20th century. Admire sketches and oil paintings from his early years, including paintings by his family, such as the Portrait of Tía Pepa, done in Málaga in 1896. See paintings from the artist's first visit to Paris. See the Woman in the Hood, a major work from Picasso's Blue Period. Go ahead and watch as the artist ages to maturity, creating his cubist works, still lifes, and ceramic pieces.
• Small groups are approximately 20 people plus the guide. This is not fixed and it could happen that they are higher or lower depending on logistics or some circumstance that prevents us from doing so in an exceptional way. In no case will they exceed 24 people + guide.
• The visit will be carried out in a single language, the one selected when making the purchase and it will not be possible to modify this in any case.
• For logistical reasons, availability or other circumstances, the schedule could vary, notifying you in advance of this circumstance. If in any case this occurs, the client may accept or cancel and be reimbursed 100% of the amount, thus canceling this contract. If accepted, the initial contracting conditions will be accepted again.
• Presentation at the meeting point 15 min. before the start of the tour
• The tour is not fully adapted for people with mobility restrictions, so they may not be particularly suitable tours for people with mobility problems and we do not recommend it, in some cases.
• Admission ticket
• Official local guide
• Small group (20 people
• Skip-the-line tour
• Immediate confirmation
• Audio system
• Food and drink
• Picasso museum
Carrer de Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona