Cruise and Tokaj wine
Great atmosphere. The panorama of the city from the ship to the enchanting Hungarian melodies. The cruise is accompanied by a magnificent game of musicians (the repertoire includes well-known Hungarian and gypsy melodies, as well as favorite hits of all times and people)
Welcome drink and glass of exquisite TOKAJ wine
Additionally, in the bar, you can buy high-quality Hungarian wines, strong alcoholic drinks, juices, and mineral water.
19:00 — 2 hours, daily
The payment is in advance, no later than 48 hours before the program starts.
• We need a 100% prepayment, directly to the guides — they will send a link to pay. To book a place on a ship
• Animals are not allowed. The exception is the guide dog.
• Booking confirmation deadline: 48 hours prior to the cruise
• Payment due: 48 hours prior to the cruise
• Cancellation policy: 48 hours prior to the cruise
• Welcome drink and a glass of Tokaj wine
• Guide service
• Dinner / Lunch
• Short alcoholic drinks: Whiskey, Vodka, Brandy, Cognac, Palinka
• Hungarian Parliament
• Gellert Hill
• Liberty Bridge
• Erzhebet bridge
• Margaret Bridge
• Petőfi Bridge
• Széchenyi chain bridge
• Gresham Palace
• Buda Castle
• Matthias Church
Budapest, Id. Antall József rkp., 1051, Port 2.