The Széchenyi Thermal Spa Late-Night Spa Party
At The Széchenyi Spa, you can party while enjoying the perfect blend of Budapest's modern and traditional spa culture. At the bars, you can choose from a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. So you can party how you want, pick the options for spa tickets that work best for you.
Take advantage of a selection of tickets that offer a variety of options for locker rooms and change rooms. Then, dress for the party and start dancing or swimming the night away.
Join us for an unforgettable evening that begins at 9:30 p.m. to experience Budapest's nightlife and bath culture. At 2 a.m., you'll be feeling euphoric from an enjoyable yet calming experience.
- Food and drinks
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Payment at the bars is only might be done with SpartyPay Cards; the initial top up amount is 20,000HUF, it includes a 3,000HUF deposit for the card
- No credit or cash cards are accepted
- Last entry is at 1 AM
- It is obligatory to wear slippers/flip flops
- Comes with a special prepaid drink coupon and a standard wardrobe type locker box with a locker
• Széchenyi Spa Party admission ticket
• Locker or cabin (depending on your ticket option)
• Drink coupons (depending on your ticket option)
• Pair of slippers (depending on your ticket option)
• Széchenyi Spa