Discover Budapest at night on a boat trip along the Danube River. Sip on unlimited glasses of high-quality prosecco or homemade lemonade as you admire the Hungarian capital's top sights from the water.
See the Hungarian Parliament Building, Liberty Bridge, and much more, and learn about the landmarks from the included audio guide. Choose whether to include a local food platter in your cruise experience.
Board the boat on the Pest side of the river. Check in, choose your seat and settle down with a welcome drink of Hungarian sparkling wine, spritzer, or homemade lemonade. Take in the amazing views of Budapest's key attractions from your seat as you listen to the recorded English commentary.
When you get thirsty, visit the bar for unlimited free refills on your sparkling wine, spritzer, or lemonade, or buy other drinks if you prefer. Head to the top deck to capture incredible photos of Budapest from the water or you on the boat. Relax as you enjoy the views, drinks, and lounge music.
Choose our Dip 'n' Crust option and snack on 3 different types of dips paired with Home-made Rosemary Focaccia
Once you've indulged, return to the dock.
What to bring
• Credit card
Know before you go
• You can only pay by card on board
• This activity is free for children under 3 years
• For bookings exceeding 20 people, please contact the activity provider
• Parking your electric scooters is not possible at the meeting point. The closest place to park is at Jaszai Mari ter.
• The lights in the city turn off at 22:00 PM.
• Audio guide
• Sparkling wine
• Focaccia with dips
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
Budapest, Carl Lutz rkp., Hungary