Dubai City Tour and Evening Desert Safari Combo
The first day of this combo tour begins with a hassle-free pick-up from your hotel. Get ready to explore the magnificent historical and modern attractions of Dubai as you travel in comfort in an air-conditioned car. Lend ears to learn more about the rich culture Dubai has to offer from your guide.
The Pointe, at the Palm Jumeirah, is the first stop of the first day. Take in the allure of Atlantis from this viewpoint, before heading for a photo stop at the Burj Al Arab.
Visit the Blue Mosque, which features breathtaking interiors adorned with lovely chandeliers. Roam inside to take in the magical construction that was influenced by the Ottoman and Andalusian styles.
Take a tour of Creekside and Old Dubai to enjoy a ride back in time and understand the heritage of the UAE. Board an abra taxi to the Gold Souk, which is well-known for its extensive collection of gold jewelry, and the Spice Souk, a true haven of flavorful spices, herbs, saffron, and other items.
Stop by Al Khayma Heritage House in the Al Fahidi Historical District where you'll be receiving the customary hospitality of the Emiratis. Discover more about the history of the UAE, which began with tents in the desert and has now expanded to Mars, while touring the house.
As the first day of the tour draws to a close, you’ll have an option to be at the souk on your own or we’ll drop you at your hotel.
Be ready! The second day of the experience is all about desert adventure. Receive a hassle-free pick-up from your hotel, and as you head to the desert enjoy the stop at the first location along the way to relax and stretch your legs, or go on an optional quad bike ride.
The adventure starts with a 30 — to 40-minute dune-bashing ride in the Lahbab Red Dunes region. Before visiting Al Khayma Camp, consider trying sandboarding, which involves surfing over the dunes.
While you come out of the excitement, head to the Al Khayma Camp, where you’ll be greeted with Arabic coffee, treats, and dates. Meet the camels that live in the camp and, if you like, ride one of them across the dunes.
Enjoy and take part in the camp's activities, which include camel riding, henna painting, and camel feeding. Afterward, enjoy a live BBQ, live bread-making sessions, and camp games. The buffet will feature Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian cuisines. Enjoy some of the local sweets to put a sweet note on your meal.
Before calling it a day, enjoy a wonderful stargazing session while spotting the stars in the desert sky using a powerful telescope. Hold all the memories of the combo tour tight as we drop you back at your hotel.
It is important to know
• Ages 2 and younger are not permitted.
• Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury.
• It's advised not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari to avoid sickness during dune bashing.
• 4WD vehicles are fully insured and equipped with essential safety features.
• Follow all safety guidelines.
• Participants must meet the minimum age requirement.
• City tour lasts 4-4.5 hours; afternoon safari 6-7 hours, traffic-dependent. Both include pickup and drop-off.
• Vegetarian options available.
• During Ramadan, only Tanoura dance and fire show are on
• Stargazing is evening-only.
• Wear long clothes and jackets in winter.
• Pickup available from Dubai Airport's Holiday Inn and, for an extra fee, from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, Sport/Motor City.
• Not suitable for: Pregnant women, People with back problems, Wheelchair users.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
• Day 01- Entry ticket to the Blue Mosque
• Stop by The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah- view the Atlantis
• Burj Al Arab photo stop
• Gold & spice souk visit
• Abra water taxi ride
• Al Khayma Heritage House tour
• Day 2- Licensed desert safari guide
• Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
• Sunset photo stop
• Camel ride and Camel feeding
• Photo with Falcon
• Al Khayma Premium Camp visit
• Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
• Henna tattoo
• Shisha Smoking
• Unlimited water and soft drinks
• Arabian entertainment " Tanura, Fire shows, and Khaliji Dance "
• Live BBQ & Live Bread making station
• 3 different buffet dinners, Emirati, Moroccan and Arabian cuisine from the Bib Gourmand restaurant, Al Khayma Heritage
• Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are available
• Stargazing session with a telescope
• Any other expense not mentioned above
• Quad bike and dune buggy (optional upon request and available in the quad center)
Everyday at 08:45
Discover the desert outside of Dubai
Pick up from your hotel