From Florence: Siena, Monteriggioni & San Gimignano Tour
On a full-day tour you'd explore San Gimignano and Siena, two of the most beautiful towns in Tuscany, as well as the tranquil and quaint Chianti wine region. Take a bus with air conditioning from Florence to your first stop, San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Explore one of the finest examples of a medieval town in Italy. San Gimignano is a hilltop town in the Upper Val D'Elsa that stands out thanks to its well-known skyline.
Saffron, Santa Fina pottery, and Vernaccia di San Gimignano wine are all great ways to get a taste of Tuscany. Take advantage of your free time to explore the town on your own and take in its stunning squares, buildings, churches, and side streets.
After that, admire wine tasting at a special location in the Chianti countryside. After you get off the bus, a beautiful winery will be shown to you. Learn about the fascinating background and history of the estate.
Enter the cellars with the local host to learn the secrets of making Chianti wine. After that, indulge in a delicious Chianti Classico wine tasting.
Continue to Siena for a guided tour of the city's beautiful architecture, including the Cathedral (only accessible from the outside) and the Palazzo Comunale (only accessible from the outside) in Piazza del Campo. Besides that, enjoy the thrilling Palio horse race, which is held twice each summer, takes place on the famous square in the shape of a shell.
- In case you not presented the documents required for the security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and there will be no refund
- Visitors must be able to climb and descend stairs
- The tour's schedule might change in accordance with the season and unforeseen obstacles
- Multiple languages will be used during the tour at the same time
Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni
• Air-conditioned bus or minivan
• Multilingual guide
• Lunch stop (if option chosen)
• Guided tour of Siena (if option chosen)
• Free time in San Gimignano
• Visit to the Monteriggioni fortress
• Wine tastings
• Guided visit of a Chianti estate
• Entry to Siena Cathedral
• Entry to Palazzo Comunale
T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza