Florence: Wine Roads, Chianti Villages and San Gimignano
Moving along the well-known Chiantigiana Road, reach the heart of the Chianti region through a typical Tuscan landscape of vineyards, gently rolling hills, silver olive groves, and charming villages.
Take a winery tour and enjoy a tasting near Greve in Chianti. You can sample and purchase organic extra virgin olive oil here. Stops along the way include San Gimignano, a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its 13 medieval towers that dominate the skyline.
Enjoy a light lunch with a wine tasting at a typical organic wine-producing restaurant or a wine estate at the end of your trip to San Gimignano.
You will travel throughout the day in a car or minivan driven by an English-speaking driver.
- Depends on the weather conditions, program might be slightly changed
- Please, carry about your special dietary preferences when booking
Chianti, San Gimignano
• Air-conditioned car or 7-8 seater minivan
• Expert English-speaking driver
• Visit to a wine estate producing Chianti
• Tour of wine cellar
• Wine tastings
• Light lunch in San Gimignano
• All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
• Hotel pickup and drop-off, unless private option selected
The National Library in Florence