The Sunset cruise starts from Kabatas Pier with a nice, decorated luxury yacht, sail up to second bridge of the Bosphorus from European part of Bosphorus Strait. While you are having your drinks with snacks enjoy the panoramic views that you wouldn’t see otherwise, and access excellent photo opportunities of Dolmabahce Palace, Ortaköy Mosque, the Rumeli Fortress, and many more local landmarks.
After reaching to second bridge sail up from opposite direction to the Asian part of Bosphorus Strait. Watch the views of wooden houses and have information about all beautiful spots of Bosphorus by our legendary guide. You are now at Maidens Tower in the middle of the sea one of the best iconic point of Marmara Sea. With this beautiful tower you will have the opportunity of shooting some pictures of sunset on Bosphorus.
Get ready to glide through the depths of history in the Bosphorus, the most beautiful place in Istanbul. You will forget all the tiredness of the day with the friendly service we will give you on our boat, which is one of the most beautiful yachts of the Bosphorus.
Get your cameras ready while you get interesting information about history from our experienced and friendly guide. Because you will want to take a picture of all the beauties of the Bosphorus.
We will end up our Sunset Cruise with some picture opportunity of old city at Kabatas pier where we start.
What to bring
• Sun hat
• Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
• The cruise is weather-dependent and might be rescheduled or canceled
• The boarding station is Kabatas which is easily reachable by tram from the city center.
Not suitable for
• People with vertigo
• People prone to seasickness
• People with motion sickness
• People with nut allergies
• Dolmabahce Palace
• Ortaköy Mosque
• the Rumeli Fortress
• Maidens Tower
• A pleasant tour accompanied by an experienced guide
• Complimentary drinks, homemade lemonade with fresh mint, tea and coffee
• Luxury yacht decorated with passengers' comfort in mind
• Delicious canapés and snacks served aboard
• Daily prepared fresh season fruits plate
• Coffee and/or Tea
• Hotel Transfers
• Alcoholic Beverages