Auschwitz-Birkenau Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Avoid queues and save time on your visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau with skip-the-line tickets. Be met in Auschwitz I Museum by a local host who will accompany you to the museum and give you tips on how to best plan your visit to the museum.
Pass through the ominous "Arbeit Macht Frei" (work will set you free) sign at the main entrance gate and follow your authorized official Auschwitz-Birkenau guide through Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II–Birkenau to take in the camp's emotional nature while learning the somber story of the place.
Take your tour for around 3.5 hours with 1.5-2 hours at Auschwitz and 60-75 minutes at Birkenau.
• This ticket only allows entry to each attraction once
• The meeting time depends on the Auschwitz guide reservation and will be sent 24 hours before the tour
• The camps are not adapted for wheelchair use, so if you decide to go, please go with someone who can help you
• The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately your guide have no influence on the duration of break times
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Oversize luggage
• Short skirts
• Alcohol and drugs
• Pre-booked tickets for Auschwitz I
• Skip-the-line tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau
• Transportation between Auschwitz and Birkenau camps
• Local host at the meeting point
• Official museum guide
• Headset to hear the guide better
• Lunch box with 2 bread roll sandwiches (meat, vegetarian, or vegan), apple, banana, dark chocolate wafer, orbit gum, 500ml still water (if option selected)
• Food and drinks
• Transportation to/from Krakow or other cities
• Parking fees
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial