Auschwitz-Birkenau: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour
Learn about one of the darkest chapters in 20th-century European history on this guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
Make your own way to the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum in your own vehicle or by public transport (bus or train). The journey from Krakow takes approximately 1.5 hours. When you arrive, meet your host who will give you your ticket and introduce you to the group. Skip the queue line with pre-booked entrance and pass through the airport security-style check before entering the Memorial.
Inside the Auschwitz I museum, embark on a guided walking tour with a professional certified educator for approximately 1.5 — 2 hours. Next proceed to the Auschwitz Birkenau II memorial for a 1-hour guided walking tour. After this, walk around on your own and spend time as long as you want inside Auschwitz-Birkenau II. Return to your hotel by bus, car or train yourself (transport is not included in the price).
Please be aware that the lunch break is only about 10 minutes, so it is advisable if you bring a packed lunch with you.
• Opening/operating hours: 6:30 AM — 3:30 PM
• As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
• Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
• You are reminded that this is a memorial site; please dress appropriately
• The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Sleeveless shirts
• Luggage or large bags
Not suitable for:
• Children under 12 years
• Wheelchair users
• Auschwitz-Birkenau skip-the-line entry ticket
• Local host assistance
• Licensed guide
• Headset for during the tour
• Food and drinks
• Transportation to/from Krakow or other cities
• Parking fees
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum