Take a Tagus River cruise through Lisbon for two hours with the crew providing a live commentary. On a sailboat, take in the picturesque waterfront of the city while taking in a number of historic landmarks and famous landmarks.
At the loading pier, your skipper will assist you in settling into the sailing boat in a comfortable manner. After toasting with a drink, head out to explore the waterways of Lisbon, passing the triumphant Monument to the Discoveries along the way.
Look up as you slide under the grandiose 25 of April Bridge to see the Cristo-Rei statue looking out over the water. As you take in the breathtaking views of ships, bridges, and buildings, listen to the crew tell you interesting and interesting facts about the places you're passing through.
Continue your boat tour of Lisbon to the historic city center, where you can take in breathtaking views of Commerce Square, the Basilica da Estrela, and the famous Castle of Sao Jorge, which is on Lisbon's highest point.
Catch a close-up view of the distinctive, serpentine-like architecture of the MAAT Museum and the recognizable Belém Tower to complete your Lisbon cruise. If you selected the appropriate option, you will also see the city illuminated during golden hour, followed by a stunning sunset.
Important to know
- Cruises start at the scheduled activity start time, so you should arrive 15 minutes aforehand to board. In case you arrived late, you will miss the cruise without any refunds provided and you will not be allowed to reschedule
- For sunset option: because of the weather conditions changing during the day of the tour, views of the sun setting cannot be guaranteed
- It is highly recommended to bring layered and warm clothing, esp in the cold season
- Minors, including babies, must have a ticket to board; the ticket price for all age groups is the same
- Groups should book their tickets together if they want to guarantee that they are all in the same boat
in a mini-group
• 2-hour sailboat tour
• Live commentary
• 1 welcome drink (soft drink, beer, or wine)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
Castle of Sao Jorge, the MAAT Museum and the iconic Belém Tower