Take on a Milan excursion with a live guide. Partake in a skip-the-line section pass to Milan's Duomo, see the notorious Da Vinci's Last Dinner, wonder about the middle age Sforza Palace, and visit the energetic Brera region.
Depending on the option you select, you can meet your guide and other art enthusiasts at the Duomo or Santa Maria delle Grazie church. Learn everything there is to know about Milan's history and culture from your tour guide.
You can see one of Europe's largest churches by purchasing a ticket that lets you skip the line at Milan's Duomo. With your guide, explore a different side of Milan and take pictures of the 15th-century Sforza Castle.
You can also enjoy a skip-the-line ticket to Santa Maria delle Grazie church, where you can see Leonardo Da Vinci's famous "The Last Supper". Enjoy your guaranteed 15 minutes with the fresco while listening to your guide describe the specifics.
Explore the Brera district's cobbled streets, the social and cultural heart of Milan. Learn about every famous thinker and artist who has lived in Brera.
- It is the responsibility of all guests to ensure they check the official travel advice on the official websites and comply with each country’s requirements. The local partner cannot be considered as responsible for officially forbidden access to museums and tourist attractions
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. negative COVID test, booster shot and vaccine certificate with a QR code) might be changed with little notice
- Significant information required from all passengers: Please note, you must provide all passenger names right at the time of booking to access the viewing of the Last Supper
- No photography is permitted either in the Duomo or at the Last Supper
- In July the order of attending the sights may be reversed on certain dates. All sites will still be available to visit
- Knees and shoulders must be covered in order to entry to churches
- Visits to the interior of the Duomo are prohibited on Sunday mornings as well as religious holidays; on these dates, the tour will remain outside the Church
- Sleeveless shirts
- Luggage or large bags
• Live guide
• Headsets with details of what you are seeing
• Skip-the-Line entry ticket to the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
• Exclusive reservations to view the Last Supper
• Skip-the-Line entry ticket to Milan Duomo (not the terraces)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Entrance fees to the Sforza Castle (Can be paid onsite)
The Duomo di Milano