Milan Walking Guided Tour with Skip-The-Line Ticket for The Last Supper
Begin your tour with a licensed local guide and learn about the fascinating city's history.
With the skip-the-line tickets, you won't waste your time in long lines to marvel at Da Vinci's amazing mural of The Last Supper. After, embark on hiking through the most famous sights. Look at the historic Santa Maria delle Grazie church. Pass by the 15th-century Sforza Palace, the notable political focus of the city. Delight in the magnificent landscapes of Piazza della Scala, in front of the renowned La Scala theater, where Toscanini, Puccini, Verdi, and Maria Callas have performed. You will surely fall in love with the outstanding Palazzo Marino and Da Vinci's monument.
Head on to Piazza Duomo through the shopping arcade Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, built in the 19th century. Continue your way to the Milan Duomo, endowed with a glorious exterior and known as the third-largest Christian church in the world. You will see marble features, thousands of statues, and towering spires.
Please wear comfortable shoes
- In order to enter The Last Supper you need to present your ID/driving license/passport
- You won't look inside the Milan Duomo because of the long lines
- Viewings are limited to max 15 min in order to protect The Last Supper
- Minors under the age of 1 pass free
- Luggage or large bags
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
in a mini-group
• English-speaking licensed local guide
• Skip-the-line ticket to The Last Supper
• Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
• Gratuities (discretionary)
• Entrance to the Milan Duomo
The church of Leonardo's Last Supper entrance