Milan: Walking Tour and Skip-the-Line The Last Supper
Take a licensed local guide on a three-hour walking tour of Milan's most important landmarks and learn about the city's history.
If you want to see Da Vinci's amazing mural of The Last Supper, skip the long lines by going to the historic Santa Maria delle Grazie church. Proceed to the fifteenth century Sforza Palace at the notable political focus of the city. From Piazza della Scala, in front of the renowned La Scala theater, where Toscanini, Puccini, Verdi, and Maria Callas have all performed, you can take in an incredible view. Take a look over at the magnificent Palazzo Marino and Da Vinci's monument.
Then, to get to Piazza Duomo, stroll through the shopping arcade Galleria Vittorio Emmanuele II, built in the 19th century. View the exterior of Milan Duomo, the third-largest Christian church in the world, to take in the marble features, thousands of statues, and towering spires.
Please wear comfortable shoes
- In order to enter The Last Supper you need to present your ID/driving license/passport
- You won't look inside the Milan Duomo because of the long lines
- Viewings are limited to max 15 min in order to protect The Last Supper
- Minors under the age of 1 pass free
- Luggage or large bags
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
in a mini-group
• English-speaking licensed local guide
• Skip-the-line ticket to The Last Supper
• Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
• Gratuities (discretionary)
• Entrance to the Milan Duomo
The church of Leonardo's Last Supper entrance