Pedestrian Tour w/ Duomo & Last Supper
With priority access, you can see Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie, the Gothic Duomo, and the magnificent Church of San Maurizio without waiting in line.
Enjoy the elegant atmosphere of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele with its numerous boutiques and cafes as you leisurely stroll along the fashion capital's posh Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga.
Dream of shows and ballet productions before amazingly popular La Scala Opera House and envision what it probably been prefer to reside in the impressive Sforza Palace, home to interests and double-crossing.
- Please bear in mind, the Last Supper is unfortunately closed on Mondays
- The visit is separated into 2 half-day programs. The morning tour runs from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and the afternoon tour runs from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m
- You'll have free time for lunch from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Please note that on Sundays, you can also go to Piazza Gae Aulenti instead of Milan Duomo.
- You can't bring the following things into Milan Duomo: liquids, food, knives, ceramic mugs, and anything else that can be cut with a knife; Covering one's shoulders and knees is required.
• Last Supper admission ticket
• Entrance to Duomo Cathedral (not the Terraces)
• Sforza Castle (outside and inner yards)
• La Scala Theatre (outside) and its Square
• Entrance to Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, the “Sistine Chapel of Milan”
• Public transport tickets
• Duomo and Last Supper
Piazza Luigi Cadorna n. 14