Milan's emblem is situated in the very heart of the city. The best place to begin your journey is the Cathedral, Duomo di Milano. Take advantage of this two-hour guided tour of Duomo with a monolingual guide. Your visit includes admission to the Baptistery, Terraces, and Cathedral.
Let your tour guide take you through the fascinating background of the complex. During your experience, mosaics, colorful windows, statues, and works of art will die. Find out how many steeples are at the top of the Duomo, one of the most well-kept secrets of the cathedral.
Your process begins in Duomo Square, first visit the Basilica. The Baptistery is the next place to admire, and the Terraces offer the best view of the city.
- Preceding passage, you will be screened by the Public Security Authorities and expected to open bags and exhaust pockets.
- It is illegal to enter the Basilica with protective caps, glass articles, and baggage. You are asked to dress appropriately for entering a religious site, including covering your shoulders and knees.
- You are strongly discouraged from bringing large bags. Please refrain from sporting club t-shirts.
- Short skirts
• Entrance ticket
• A certified monolingual tour guide
• Headphones from 5 participants
• Small group tour
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drink
• Hotel pick up or drop-off (optional with extra charge)
• Milan Cathedral