At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, board your family-friendly cruise. Your on-board guide will help you uncover all of Paris's secrets during the one-hour sightseeing cruise.
Take in some stories about Paris and the people who live there. Learn everything there is to know about the city's architecture, history, landmarks, and bridges. Be prepared to be surprised as secrets are revealed.
French crepes, snacks, and drinks will be available at a bar on board. As you take in the sights of one of the world's most stunning cities, kick back and unwind.
- You must arrive at the stop 15 minutes prior to departure.
- On the bus, you must wear the Ffp2 mas
- Infants with free tickets do not have reserved seats.They are required to sit on their parents' laps.
- The order in which we visit each location on our tour is subject to change to ensure the best experience.
- A radio system is provided for you to easily listen to the guide during the tour.
- First-class panoramic carriage upgrades are available for a fee of 26 Swiss Francs per person, which must be paid locally, if they are available.
- If the device is not returned or lost, you will be assessed a penalty of 50 Euros.
- Pets (assistance dogs are allowed)
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
• Transportation by luxury coach
• Professional tourist guide
• 1-hour lake cruise by private boat
• Walking tour in St. Moritz
• Pre-booked Bernina Red Train ticket from St. Moritz to Tirano (2nd class)
• Meals and drinks
• Lake Como
• St. Moritz
La Scala bus stop