Relax and enjoy exciting mountain views near Lake Como, and listen to your guide to learn about the history of these amazing places. You will not remain indifferent to the Mediterranean and Alpine scenery on a summer boat cruise to Bellagio Island and Varenna, and you will remember this trip for a long time. As for winter entertainment, here you can ride the steep cogwheel line to the mountainside town of Brunate.
Start your adventure from Milan or Como by bus. You will head on a walking tour with your guide and explore Como Cathedral and other important historical monuments. Hop on a ferry along the lake and admire the top villas, gardens, and other sites.
You will see Bellagio, one of the most beautiful and picturesque towns in the region, which is abundant with amazing lakes, magnificent scenery, and a rich cultural heritage. You have two hours of free time to discover the local area. Also, taste gourmet meals at one of the restaurants here.
On the other ferry, you will get to the magnificent city of Varenna. Feel the charm of this cozy place. Walk through the cobblestone corridors of this nice village and revel in the peace and quiet.
After this wonderful adventure, you can relax on the way back to Milan on the comfortable bus with included Wi-Fi and share with friends your photos of the unforgettable day.
• From November 1st until March 31st this tour will follow the winter itinerary as lake cruises will not operate
• Walking tour and ferry commentaries will be monolingual in the chosen language, however, the information given during the drives will be provided in multiple languages
• Buses have a capacity of up to 50 passengers. While single-language group tours contain a maximum of 25 guests, two or more groups may share the same bus
• This tour uses a public ferry
• During summer and weekends, the ferry can be very crowded and seats are not guaranteed
• In peak season Como, Bellagio, and Varenna can be very crowded
• The ferry ride may last up to 2 hours
What to bring:
• Comfortable shoes
• Sun hat
• Tour guide
• Transport in an air-conditioned bus with WiFi
• Ferry rides to Varenna, Bellagio, and Como (in summer)
• Guided walking tour of Como
• Live commentary during ferry rides (in summer)
• Headsets for listening enhancement
• Free time in Bellagio, Varenna, and Como (in summer)
• Food and drinks
• Lake Como
Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi