Traveling in air-conditioned comfort, you can escape the bustle of Milan for a relaxing tour of the countryside of northern Italy and southern Switzerland.
Relax as you enjoy stunning lake views and villas in the mountains. You'll be in Switzerland in less than an hour, passing through the Italian border before taking a scenic drive to the Alps' base.
Lugano, with its breathtaking views and excellent shopping options, should be your first stop on your fantastic vacation. Take a leisurely stroll through the town to the Chiesa di Santa Maria di Loreto church if you're looking for artistic culture.
Make your way to the beautiful downtown shopping area, which is full of inviting shops, rich Swiss chocolate, and fine luxury goods, for a little bit of retail therapy. The famous city of Bellagio, also known as the "Pearl of Lake Como," is next.
When you arrive in Bellagio, take advantage of your free time to explore the city and shop, or just unwind and savor some authentic Italian fare in the most quaint bars and restaurants. Continue by coach to Lake Como after taking photos and taking in the charming atmosphere of the town.
When you get there, take a leisurely cruise on the lake for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to look at the stunning landscapes and famous villas. Lake Como is a well known vacation spot for stars and famous people. Throughout the cruise, your guide will point out George Clooney's villa and other villas that served as film sets for Star Wars and James Bond. In time for dinner, the bus will bring you back to Milan's downtown.
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (like negative COVID test, booster shot, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change with little notice; it is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites
- The duration of the Lake Como cruise may vary depending on the season (2-hour cruise April — October, 50-minute cruise November — March)
- Entrance into religious sites requires a modest dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Most of visitors will not need to have a visa to enter Switzerland; a passport will be enough to enter the country. Please the website information (https://goo.gl/uKUFA5) and decide if you may need a visa or not
- This is a small group tour of maximum capacity of 25 people (it is fewer on the walking sections of the guided tour)
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
- Baby carriages
• English-speaking guide
• Headsets (if needed) to hear your guide
• Ticket for a Lake Como boat cruise
• Free time in the towns of Lugano and Bellagio
• All transfers by air-conditioned bus
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Food and drinks
• Lake Como
Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station