On this day trip from Milan, discover the stunning lakeside towns of Como and Lugano, which are surrounded by lush mountain scenery. Enjoy some downtime to explore each city as you travel comfortably in a spacious coach.
Take a coach trip from Milan to Como and take in the views of the mountains. During your free time, take a guided walking tour of the historic district and shop in the nearby boutiques.
An hour-long sightseeing cruise takes you across the crystal-clear waters of the lake. Before boarding the bus and crossing the Swiss border, take in the stunning mountain scenery and villas along the lake.
When you get to Lugano, take a walking tour with a local guide to the most elegant and popular areas of the city's pedestrianized center. Take a stroll down Nassa's sophisticated shopping street, which used to be where the city's women made fishing nets.
Take in the alpine views of soaring mountain peaks, green meadows, and glistening blue water when you visit the Casin Lugano on the shore. At the conclusion of your excursion, return to Milan.
- You are required to find out whether you need a Visa to enter Switzerland
- You are required to present a valid current passport
- No pets are allowed on the bus
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
• Guided walking tour of Como
• Shopping in Como
• Shopping in Lugano
• Lake Como panoramic cruise
• Stunning scenery of the Italian and Swiss Alps
• English-speaking tour guide
• Food or drink
• Lake Como
The Milan Visitor Center