The Louvre Museum Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Entrance
Visit the Louvre's must-see attractions instead of waiting in the museum's notoriously long lines. Your knowledgeable guide will reveal intricacies about the works of art on display that most visitors are unaware of. Explore the "Winged Victory of Samothrace", the "Mona Lisa," and the "Venus de Milo."
The tour also includes highlights from the French Romantic era, Greek and Roman artifacts like the 4,000-year-old "Great Sphinx of Tanis," works by Da Vinci and Raphael, and more. The experience is enhanced further by works of art like Antonio Canova's "Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss" and Michelangelo's "Dying Slave".
Before Louis XIV moved the court to Versailles, you can see the Louvre's past as the Royal Palace in the Apollo Gallery. The Napoleon Apartments also maintain the Second Empire's equally opulent decor. You are free to continue exploring the Louvre at your own pace after the tour.
- Please note that groups cointain of 7 or more people might be split into different groups on the tour's date at the meeting point
- Any items with dimensions exceeding 55 x 35 x 20 cm are not allowed in the museum
- It is the sole responsibility of visitors to arrive at the tour departure point right on time
- This tour involves a good amount of walking
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
• Skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum
• Entrance ticket and reservation fee
• Audio sets to facilitate hearing your guide better
• Expert, English-speaking tour guide
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off