Louvre Guided Trip w/ Skip-the-Line Access
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a leisurely walk in the Tuileries Gardens, located just outside the Louvre Museum. With the option selected, you can skip the long ticket lines and get priority access to the museum.
On this 2-hour guided tour, you will get to explore the monumental art collection of the Louvre, including the world-famous Mona Lisa, the Venus De Milo, and the Winged Victory of Samothrace. Your knowledgeable guide will also take you through the Medieval fortress and the modern Pyramid, as well as the commercial area of the museum.
You will be amazed by the sheer number of objects on display, with approximately 100,000 pieces of art, sculptures, and artifacts. Your guide will be sure to point out the best of the best, so you can make the most of your visit. So don't miss out on this unique opportunity to explore the Louvre and its incredible art collection!
- The Louvre Museum closes at 6:00 p.m. on open days and at 10:00 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Even though you will skip the ticket line, there may still be waiting times at the priority entrance and mandatory security check during peak times.
- Items measure over 55 x 35 x 20 cm are not allowed in the museum.
- The tour lasts 2.5 hours, including the check-in process and the walk to the entrance.
- Elevators are not available
- Luggage or large bags
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
• Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
• Authorization fees for guided visits
• Licensed guide
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Napoleon Hall entrance fee
• Louvre Museum
The Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel