Louvre Guided Trip with Skip-the-Line Ticket
Enjoy a leisurely stroll around the Tuileries Gardens, which are close to the Louvre Museum, to escape the noise and bustle of the metropolis. By choosing this option, you may bypass the lengthy ticket queues and gain priority entry to the museum.
The world-famous Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, and the Winged Victory of Samothrace will all be included in this two-hour guided tour of the Louvre's enormous art collection. Together with the contemporary Pyramid and the Medieval Castle, your professional guide will also show you the museum's shop section.
With almost 100,000 works of art, sculptures, and antiques on display. In order for you to get the most out of your stay, your guide will make sure to point out the finest of the best. So don't pass up this once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the Louvre and its magnificent art collection!
- The Louvre Museum closes at 6:00 p.m. on open days and at 10:00 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Even though you will skip the ticket line, there may still be waiting times at the priority entrance and mandatory security check during peak times.
- Items measure over 55 x 35 x 20 cm are not allowed in the museum.
- The tour lasts 2.5 hours, including the check-in process and the walk to the entrance.
- Elevators are not available
- Luggage or large bags
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
• Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
• Authorization fees for guided visits
• Licensed guide
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Napoleon Hall entrance fee
• Louvre Museum
The Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel