The Louvre Museum Tour w/ Pre-Reserved Tickets
With this Paris Louvre museum skip-the-line ticket and guided tour, you can see the masterpieces. With this guide, you can easily find treasures like "Venus of Milo" and "The Coronation of Napoleon" among the 35,000 works of art in eight departments.
Meet your guide and immediately enter the art world. You won't feel overwhelmed by the museum's massive collection as you view masterpieces. Avoid wasting time and effort looking through endless exhibits to locate classic works. Be moved by the stories of the pieces you learn about.
Look up at the statues of "The Caryatids," which are larger than life, and admire Mona Lisa's smile. The statue dubbed "The Winged Victory of Samothrace" has exquisite wings. The frescoes like "Venus and the Three Graces" are amazing. Enter the classy room known as "The Salon Carré."
Uncover fortunes of the Italian Renaissance, for example, the 'Wedding Gala at Cana' and 'Slaves' by Michelangelo. "The Raft of the Medusa," "Liberty Leading the People," and "The Coronation of Napoleon" take you deep into French romanticism.
Check out "Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss", a piece of neoclassic.
Relax with a customized itinerary that takes you to the Louvre's most significant works of art.
- On the day of the tour, parties with seven or more people may be divided into different groups at the meeting point due to restrictions.
- Museum tickets are non-transferable and time-limited. Tickets purchased in advance guarantee entry to the Pyramid no later than half an hour after the time indicated on the ticket.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
• Pre-reserved tickets for the Louvre Museum
• Entry from the Louvre Pyramid
• Expert local guides
• Guided tour at a relaxed pace
• Transport to the meeting spot
• Louvre Museum
Café Le Nemours