Amazing Louvre Highlights' Guided Tour w/Skip-the-Line Access
Visit the Louvre in Paris, which is a must-see not only for its incredible art but also for the history it contains. Princes used to ride their horses through the hallways of this palace; a vast complex that was fortified to safeguard France's first family.
On the Louvre Highlights Tour, go beyond the obvious and peek behind the artworks to discover their secrets.
Take a look at well-known French works like "Raft of Medusa" by Géricault, which tells the true story of shipwrecked sailors who were driven to commit cannibalism. On your tour, take in da Vinci's "Mona Lisa" as well.
In Michelangelo's "Slaves," you'll meet another Italian at the sculpture gallery; plus the extremely romantic "Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss" by Anthony Canova.
Learn more about the Louvre's other use as a royal residence. Take in the stunning ceiling panels and a special room filled with crown jewels. Have headsets with you so that you can hear your tour guide and avoid getting lost as you explore.
You'll also have an easier time interacting with and asking questions if you travel in a small group of no more than 20 people, including yourself. Since they have all the answers, that's even better. Licensed guides are the most qualified to lead this Louvre tour.
Enjoy this brief but delightful excursion into the core of French art and history without waiting in the ticket line.
- The tour partner complies with all applicable local laws. To enter certain locations, you may be required to wear a mask or show proof of vaccination. For the most recent information, please consult the Paris government's guidelines.
- Valid ID is mandatory for all the members of your party on the tour's date
- Wait at security might be up to 20 minutes
- Only bags with dimensions smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm are allowed
- Some galleries of the Louvre might be closed without prior notice. Also some pieces may be removed for restoration or as well as loaned to other museums
- Guests with mobility impairments, strollers, or wheelchairs can not be accommodated
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
- Oversize luggage
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
• Skip-the-ticket-line Louvre Museum tickets
• Expert local tour guides
• Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
• Louvre Museum
Arc du Carousel of the Louvre, 75001 Paris