4-Day, 2-Parks: Disneyland® Paris
Disneyland is a place where a fairytale comes to life and your dreams become reality. There is always an atmosphere of fun, festivities, and delightful secrets. It's one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. At Disneyland® Paris, you can ride a variety of slides. From world-class entertainment and attractions to shows and carnivals with Disney characters.
The Sleeping Beauty Castle is a legendary icon of Paris Disneyland. Its illumination is amazing and wonderful, especially as night falls. Head to this place to be surprised by a world-famous extravaganza combining exciting music, magnificent fireworks, and breathtaking projections on Sleeping Beauty Castle that together create...real magic!
At Disneyland® Park, you can live out your fantasies and dreams. Enjoy magical shows and parades that you will remember forever. Your little ones will be thrilled at "Dumbo the Flying Elephant" and "Peter Pan’s Flight." Every adult will love "Star Wars® Hyperspace Mountain" and much, much more. Get a blast from the adventures of "Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast" and "Pirates of the Caribbean."
Walt DisneyStudios® Park:
There are five star-studded film lots, all filled with movie-making magic that invites you to step behind the scenes. Here you will experience a range of unique rides and quests that will be a hit with adults and children.
The little ones will be racing for Lightning McQueen in "Cars Quad-Road Rallye." The "Crush’s Coaster" and "The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™" are more fascinating for thrill seekers. You will shrink down for mega-sized fun at the "Toy Story Playland" and the popular "Ratatouille: The Adventure."
Find the new Avengers Campus to team up with the Avengers in an epic new land and take on the mightiest Marvel missions.
• Names on the tickets cannot be changed after the ticket has been booked
• Only the name of the person who booked the activity will appear on all tickets
• Multiday tickets are valid only for consecutive days from the first day of usage
• Disney Studios closes 1 or 2 hours before Disneyland Park
• On December 31, Disney Studios will close at 12:30 AM and the Park will close at 6:30 PM
• You can visit both parks in 4 days
• Not included: transfer and accommodation. The ticket does not grant you access to events in the Park
• Disneyland® Paris