Get on board for a refreshingly different look at the heart of Paris. Take a leisurely river cruise through Paris to take in unparalleled views of the city's most iconic landmarks.
Take a relaxing boat ride down the river from the Eiffel Tower to get a taste of the elegant life in Paris. Pass by Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Grand Palais, and the Musée d'Orsay. During the leisurely cruise, your guide will keep you entertained with interesting historical facts and anecdotes.
Before returning to the Eiffel Tower, the Paris cruise takes you to the Institute of the Arabic World on the Ile Saint-Louis. It is the most relaxing way to see Paris and the only way to see the city without having to deal with traffic noise and congestion.
Where it began, the tour ends.
- Snacks and drinks are available to purchase on board
- In case you want to change the cruise date, you can come in span of 7 days of your booking date so the crew will accept your voucher
- Boarding will be conducted 15 minutes before departure
- In a high season cruise runs every 30 minutes during (April to September)
- In a low season cruise runs every 45 minutes (October to March)
• 1-hour guided cruise
• French and English commentary by a local guide
• Access to a multilingual app with commentary
• Drinks and snacks if option selected
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Hôtel de Ville
• Louvre Museum
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais