Versailles Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
Join an expert interpreter-guide on a half-day tour of the exquisite Palace of Versailles, and get priority, skip-the-line entrance. You will be led through the history of the Palace, one of the most important monuments in the world.
Meet your guide in front of the Pullman Hotel in Paris. Board your luxurious air-conditioned coach, sit back, and relax on the short ride to Versailles.
Once home to Louis XIV, also known as the Sun King, you will relive the glory days of Parisian royalty. Gaze in awe as you are guided through the most beautiful rooms of the palace, including the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors and the Queen's and King´s Private Apartment.
After experiencing the grandeur of the interior, enjoy free time to explore the beauty of the Palace of Versailles’ gardens, filled with statues, busts, and marble vases that date back to 1661, when teams of sculptors were led by King Louis XIV's official painter, Charles Le Brun.
• Luggage or large bags
What to bring:
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour guide
• Round-trip transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach from the meeting point
• Entrance fee to the Palace of Versailles
• Guided tour of Versailles
• Guided tour of the Gardens
• Fountain Show (from April to October)
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Royal Opera House, Palace of Versailles
• Royal Chapel, Palace of Versailles
• Hall of Mirrors
• Palace of Versailles Gardens
• Palace of Versailles Fountains
The Hotel Pullman Tour Eiffel