Versailles Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
Don't waste time in long lines to enjoy this unbelievable architectural masterpiece. With our tickets, you will get to Versailles faster. Join an expert interpreter-guide, and he will lead you through the history of the famous palace.
Your trip begins at the Pullman Hotel, where you meet your guide. You will be picked up by a luxury transfer with air-conditioned options. Relax and enjoy the drive to the Versailles complex.
When you get to the former residence of French kings, where Louis XIV lived, you will be plunged into the glory days of Parisian royalty. Admire every moment here; stroll through the most beautiful rooms,such as the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, and the Queen's and King´s Apartments.
After experiencing the splendor of the palace's interior, use your free time to discover the wonderful gardens filled with statues, busts, stunning flowers and shrubs, and marble vases that date back to 1661, when teams of sculptors were led by King Louis XIV's official painter, Charles Le Brun.
• Luggage or large bags
What to bring:
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour guide
• Round-trip transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach from the meeting point
• Entrance fee to the Palace of Versailles
• Guided tour of Versailles
• Guided tour of the Gardens
• Fountain Show (from April to October)
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Royal Opera House, Palace of Versailles
• Royal Chapel, Palace of Versailles
• Hall of Mirrors
• Palace of Versailles Gardens
• Palace of Versailles Fountains
The Hotel Pullman Tour Eiffel