Versailles Skip-the-Line Observing Tour w/ Gardens
Take this half-day excursion to Versailles from Paris. A fascinating tour of Versailles Palace and its historic rooms and chambers, a convenient return transfer, and skip-the-line tickets all help you save time.
Begin by meeting at a central location in Paris, then travel to Versailles by bus. Take a different route into the palace when you arrive. Then, take an interactive guided tour to learn about the palace's splendor, beauty, and history.
See the State Apartments, the King's Bedroom, and the famous Hall of Mirrors on the 90-minute tour. Learn about the major French monarchs, including Marie Antoinette and King Louis XIV. Learn about the fascinating historical events that occurred in the rooms of the palace.
Take some time off after your palace tour to wander the beautiful French Gardens. After spending some time exploring the gardens on your own, get back on the bus to return to the heart of Paris.
- The gardens close at 5:30 p.m. on the 28th of May, the 14th of July, and the 30th of October, and each Saturday during the summer between June 11 and September 24
- The palace gardens are free on Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, October, and, besides it, every day from November to March. No garden tickets are needed to visit on these dates. Prices have been adjusted respectively.
- There are no musical or fountain shows on days when the gardens are free.
- Your guide won't take you to the gardens.
- At peak times, the palace can be very crowded, and there may be a short wait at the group entrance
- There are no restrooms on the coach.
- Peak season (from April to October): For the morning tour, you will depart from Versailles back to Paris about 2:00 PM. You will leave for the afternoon tour around 6:00 PM
- Low season (from November to March): For the morning tour, you will return to Paris from Versailles on the morning tour around 1:45 p.m. You will leave for the afternoon tour around 5:30 p.m.
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Non-folding strollers
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
• Round trip transportation by bus from the meeting point
• Skip-the-line tickets for the palace
• Professional guide
• Access to the Gardens
• Musical Gardens and fountain shows (only from April to October on specific dates, depending on the date selected)
• Personal expenses
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Entrance ticket to Marie Antoinette's estate and the Trianon
• Guided tour of the gardens
• From November to March, no Musical Gardens nor fountain shows
• Palace of Versailles (guided tour)
• Palace of Versailles Gardens (free time)
62 Avenue de Suffren 75015 Paris