From Paris: Versailles Guided Tour & Gardens
This magnificent European castle on the outskirts of Paris is hidden from the modern world and is a perfectly preserved example of the reckless excess of the French monarchy. In a setting with lush, rolling lawns that go as far as the eye can see, live life to the fullest.
Take a private, air-conditioned tour bus to Versailles after meeting your guide at a central Paris location. Your guide will take you through the gardens and palace with your pre-booked admission to Versailles, allowing you to skip the lines at the entrance.
The Palace of Versailles, one of the largest and most impressive castles in the world with 700 rooms, is a sight to behold. See the 1,250 fireplaces' intricate designs and incredible selection of fine art.
Work your way through the highlights of the palace, which include the chapel, the Coronation Room, the Hall of Mirrors, the king and queen's apartments, and the Salon of Abundance. Visit the 1,800-acre landscaped gardens by going outside into the sunshine.
From July 1 to August 31, the Musical Gardens show takes place every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (with the exception of Wednesday, July 14), while the Musical Fountains show takes place every Saturday and Sunday from May 22 to October 31.
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- Photography without a flash is permitted throughout the tour
- In case minimum numbers aren't met, return transportation will be conducted by train instead of a bus
- The Musical Gardens and Fountains Show might be subject to last-minute schedule changes, it's out of the local partner's control
- Extra security measures might be arranged at some venues. There might be delays
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering different countries and venues (e.g. negative COVID test, booster shot, vaccine certificate with a QR code) might change at short notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. The local partner will not be considered as responsible for refused access to museums and other tourist attractions. There'll be no refund
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Round-trip transfers from Paris by bus
• Entry to the Palace of Versailles
• Entry to the Gardens of Versailles Fountains Show or Musical Gardens (if option selected)
• Tour guide
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Rue de l'Université, 75007 Paris