2-hour Eiffel Tower Direct Access Guided Tour
Take the elevator to the viewing platform and continue upward to the summit.
Take in the magnificent cityscape views of Paris, including Sacre Coeur, the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe, from this vantage point.
The Conciergerie, the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame de Paris, Les Invalides, and other UNESCO-listed buildings could be seen along the riverbanks. Along the way, you will pass restaurants and floating houseboats.
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding strollers
- Glass objects
Not suitable for:
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Infants aged from 0 to 3 must buy a standard adult ticket
- Even though here's a direct access, you might have to wait in lines for security check, as well as for the elevators, on busy days it might be longer
- To use the summit's elevators, summit ticket holders will need to wait in line on the second floor. On busy days, waiting times can be long
- Please dress warmly during the winter months. The Eiffel Tower's viewing platforms are frequently bitterly cold and blustery
- The tour will end up on the tower itself. Please be aware that the elevator ride out of the tower takes between 20 and 30 minute
- If you booked a cruise ticket, you can take it anytime after your Eiffel Tower tour. The cruise departs near the Eiffel Tower
• Direct entry ticket to the second floor by elevator (if option selected)
• Direct entry ticket to the summit by elevator (if option selected)
• Guided tour in English
• 1-hour Seine river cruise (if option selected)
• Food or drinks
• Eiffel Tower
Meet at the GetYourGuide shop at 62 Avenue Suffren