An exciting journey from Paris to the Palace of Versailles awaits you. To get to the town of Versailles, you need to traverse the western Parisian districts and take the motorway. A royal château is situated in a former village. The Palace of Versailles is known as the wealthy suburb of Paris, but over a century ago it was the de facto capital of the kingdom of France.
Your fascinating excursion through the palace grounds becomes more interesting with the audio guides that tell you about this place. Visit the Royal State Apartments, including the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Apartments, and the Queen’s Apartment, followed by a leisurely stroll in the Palace Gardens. This architectural masterpiece will enchant you with its beauty and historical richness.
• Please note that from 28 March to 01 November, entrance fees to the gardens are not included. They can be purchased on site on the following dates:
• On "Musical Fountain Display" days (Saturdays and Sundays from 28 March to 01 November)
• On "Musical Gardens" days (Tuesdays from 31 March to 19 May and from 07 July to 27 October)
• On bank holidays and exceptional days
• It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
• Pushchairs are forbidden inside Versailles palace
• This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
• Reserve your visit Tuesdays morning as Versailles palace is overcrowded
• Visioguide available in French Sign Language with subtitles
• Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
• Entrance ticket to Versailles Palace
• Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
• Kids' Club