From a front-row seat, take a nighttime stroll through the heart of Paris and marvel at the illuminated landmarks of the "City of Lights." On the Champs-Elysées, board the open-top car and head out to see the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame de Paris, and many other famous landmarks.
Listen to an informative commentary provided by a live English — and French-speaking guide or by the multilingual audio guides as you take in the glass structure of the Louvre Pyramid. Get a free reward booklet that contains recommendations and exclusive offers.
- Night Tour starts at 8:00 PM daily
- The Night Tour is not a hop-on/hop-off tour
- The tour will be conducted with a closed top in poor weather conditions
• Live tour guide: English, French
• Transport by bus / coach
• Audio guide: Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
• Food and drinks
• Opera Garnier
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• The Louvre Pyramid
• See the lights of the Eiffel Tower after dark
156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008