Disneyland Paris Ticket
- The ticket can be used at your selected park on the day booked
- Only the names of the lead traveler will appear on your tickets
- Disney Studios close 1 or 2 hours before Disneyland Park.
- Flexible ticket grants access to the chosen park if accompanied by a registration for the chosen visit date (subject to availability) We'll send a link for registration after the booking
- Flexible ticket works one year from the chosen date
- Disney seasonal pricing is applied
- Experience endless fun with an entrance ticket to either Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios Park on a pre-booked date.
- Flexible tickets are non-refundable;
- Same-Day Entrance tickets are non-refundable;
- Other tickets can be canceled up to 3 days before arrival.
3-month free subscription to Disney+
Buying Disneyland tickets now comes with a bonus: a three-month free subscription to Disney+. Disney+ is a streaming service offering a vast collection of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic content. It provides beloved classics, new releases, and exclusive shows like "The Mandalorian." This allows you to enjoy the magic of the theme park and access the diverse range of entertainment at home. With its iconic movies and original content, Disney+ is the go-to destination for all things Disney, making it a must-have streaming service for fans of all ages.
* Three-Month Free Subscription to Disney+ is only available
1. To residents of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. If your country of residence is not included in this list, the offer is not available to you.
2. When you buy Disneyland Paris Ticket(s) worth more than 73 euro.
The Disneyland® Park
The Disneyland® Park continue the 30th anniversary celebration in 2023. It is an incredible performance with music and decorations in which Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy dance in their dazzling new outfits. The Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary celebration’s "Grand Finale" runs until September 30, 2023. It will make its grand debut in the summer of 2023 in a new stage show called "Pixar: We Belong Together." Disneyland Paris will also bring a lot of surprises and pleasant additions that will delight their visitors.
The Sleeping Beauty Castle is a symbol of Disneyland. The Disney landmark stands at 167 feet tall at Disneyland Paris, with many spires, turrets, royal-blue rooftops, stained glass windows, and tapestries. As night falls, the castle is illuminated by ground-breaking technology. Prepare to be amazed by this brand-new, incredible sight. It looks magical!
Walt Disney Studios® Park:
Explore the fantastical worlds of film and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Discover 4 cinematic studio lots filled with exciting attractions and breathtaking performances.
Stay near the center stage at the Studios, which are just steps away from Disneyland® Park, because you never know who you might run into.Be part of the Avengers team and take on the mightiest Marvel missions at the Avengers Campus.
Get behind the scenes in the "Worlds of Pixar" section. Get transported to vibrant worlds with characters and settings right out of Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and more. These worlds are filled with attractions, entertainment, food, and fun.
• Disneyland® Paris