Take a walking tour with a local guide to learn about Prague Castle and its fascinating history. Visit St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, and the Charles Bridge to take in the stunning architecture and fascinating history of each landmark.
Your 2.5-hour guided tour will begin at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will give you a brief history lesson about Prague Castle's past. Take a tram to the Castle from Lesser Town Square, where you cross Charles Bridge.
Listen to the tales of princes, kings, and emperors as well as the site's ceremonial history as you enter St. Vitus Cathedral. Visit Vladislav Hall, a former fortress, and then proceed to St. George's Basilica, where your guide will educate you on Czech saints.
At the end of a journey, tour guide will tell you about the lives of the locals when you visit Golden Lane.
- Some buildings might be closed due the state-ceremonial or operational reasons. In this case refund will not be issued
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
• Tour guide
• Walking tour
• Tram ticket
• Entry ticket for St. Vitus Cathedral
• Entry ticket for Old Royal Palace
• Entry ticket for St. George’s Basilica
• Entry ticket for Golden Lane
• Food and drinks
• Additional transportation
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Prague Castle
Křižovnická 1040/2, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1