From Rome: The Ancient Pompeii and Vesuvius Volcano Full-Day Journey
Enjoy your travel from Rome to Pompeii's archaeological site by the comfortable air-conditioned private bus with your guide keen on archaeology. After moving swiftly across the security check with skip-the-line ticket, explore many amusing exhibits, such as a death cast, a plaster replica of an unfortunate citizen preserved by the heated volcanic ash, that can be found throughout the ruin.
Move up the slope of Mt. Vesuvius, one of Europe's few active volcanoes in the Vesuvius National Park, after visiting Pompeii (from April to mid-November). For stunning views of Capri and Sorrento, take a short hike up to the steaming crater from here.
Your tour will take you to the city of Naples along the coast because Mt. Vesuvius is closed between November and March during the winter months. Take a stroll around the massive Plebiscito Square, the well-known art deco Umberto I Gallery, or the iconic Castle Nuovo.
- There might be seldom cases of bad weather, including strikes in the summer. In this case, an entry to the crater of Vesuvius may be forbidden and you'll be provided with an alternative option of visit to Naples
- From late November to March the Vesuvius isn't accessible as well and it'll be replaced with a visit to Naples
- Please, provide all the passenger's names while booking the visit to Mount Vesuvius. Otherwise, you'll be refused to entry
- It is the full responsibility of all guests to follow with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions mentioned on each country's official website. The tour provider will not be considered as responsible for refused entry to museums and other tourist attractions and there'll be no refund.
• Roundtrip transportation by air-conditioned bus
• Skip-the-line ticket to Pompeii
• Tour guide
• Entry ticket to Vesuvius National Park (April-mid-November)
• Free time in Naples (mid-November-March)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks
“Piazza del Popolo” – Metro Line A – Flaminio