Pompeii & Amalfi Coast Daytrip w/ Live Guide
On this day trip from Naples, discover the stunning beauty of the coastal towns of Positano and Amalfi and witness history come to life on a guided tour of the Pompeii archeological site. Enjoy pickup and drop-off at your hotel in a vehicle that is air-conditioned and comfortable.
The tour departs from your hotel in Rome and heads toward Naples' bay. You will have the chance to take in the stunning views of the coast as you travel. The guide will take you on a tour of the best parts of Pompeii, the remarkably intact Roman city, once you arrive at the archaeological site.
You will visit the primary regions, for example, the food market, the warm shower, and the homes of a few well off residents. Learn about the way of life and customs of the time before the devastating volcanic eruption.
Positano and Amalfi can be reached from Pompeii. There, you can marvel at the dreamlike beauty of these cities and learn about their fascinating histories before returning to Rome.
- It's suggested to wear comfortable shoes and clothes. In summer, bring a bottle of water; in a cold season, don't forget your umbrella
- This tour requires a minimum of 3 people to operate
- Food and drinks are not provided
- Tips aren't included in the price
Pompeii, Amalfi Coast
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Live guide
• Entrance fee to Pompeii
• Official guide at Pompeii
• Small group transfer
• Tips (optional)