Rome: Daily Hop-on/Hop-off Ticket
Discover Rome’s art, architecture, and history. With this hop-on/hop-off Rome package, you can explore the city in a manner that best suits your desires, giving you control of your holiday.
You will wear headphones that will guide you in your selected language, allowing you to go out and enjoy the charms and atmosphere of the "Eternal City" at your leisure.
The itinerary for your open-bus tour is as follows:
• Terminal (Piazza dei Cinquecento corner Via Cavour)
• Santa Maria Maggiore (Piazza dell'Esquilino, 12)
• Colosseum (Via di San Gregorio — close to the entrance of Palatine)
• Circus Maximus (Via del Circo Massimo — Belvedere Romolo e Remo)
• Piazza Venezia (Via del Teatro Marcello in front of civic numbers 32 — 34)
• Vatican City (Lungotevere Tor di Nona 7)
• Villa Borghese (Via Ludovisi, 48)
• Barberini Square (Via Barberini, 14)
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card for children
• Oversize luggage
the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• 1-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket
• Onboard Wi-Fi
• Assistance onboard
• Audio guide available in 16 languages
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks
Terminal Station at Piazza dei Cinquecento, 39.