On a guided walking tour, you will be impressed to see parts of the Colosseum that are usually restricted. Also, you will enjoy viewing the arena and walking around the underground tunnels because you will have fast-track entry and special access to these places. Continue your adventure with a stroll through Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
On the arena, you can walk in the footsteps of ancient gladiators and present a picture of the past with brutal gladiatorial fights and a roaring crowd. Under the Colosseum, you will find the tunnels that led to the Ludus Magnus, where the gladiators would train.
Observe the elevators that were intended to release predators onto the arena floor and see their chambers. A walk through the Roman Forum and a visit to the antique ruins of the emperors' palaces on the Palatine Hill are also included in your tour. Find out all about these amazing places and plunge into the atmosphere of ancient Rome.
• The exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Colosseum administration office. These last-minute changes are outside of the local partner's control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then you will be informed of this change by email
• Entrance to Palatine Hill and Roman Forum is with the tour guide escort only; you cannot leave the group and enter these areas alone as you will not have an individual ticket. For group reservations, the Colosseum does not provide individual tickets but one group ticket which the guide will use for all 3 areas
• As per the Colosseum Authority policy, you will join a larger group (max. 24 people) for the Colosseum Underground section of the tour
• When booking for children under 18 years, you must bring their government-issued ID/passport to show at the reservation desk
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Comfortable shoes
• Luggage or large bags
• Sprays or Aerosols
• Glass objects
• Weapons or sharp objects
• Official guide
• Colosseum fast-track entry
• Access to Colosseum underground and arena floor
• Palatine Hill guided tour
• Roman Forum guided tour
• Food and drinks
Via Cavour 301