Sistine Chapel & Vatican Museums Observing Tour
in a mini-group
With skip-the-line access to the Sistine Chapel and Vatican museums, you can experience a moving journey through religious and artistic history. Keep away from the long ticket lines and afterward partake in your visit at your own speed.
Explore the Greek Cross Gallery to view intricately carved sarcophagi that may contain the ashes of some of antiquity's most revered monarchs.
Visit the Cabinet of the Masks or the Sala degli Animali to view a virtual collection of both real and imagined fantastic beasts. Visit the Gallery of Maps and the Upper Galleries to see how cartographers have depicted the world over time.
In the Raphael Rooms, view masterpieces by Renaissance artists, and in the Borgia Apartments, unwind for a while. After that, it's time to marvel at Michelangelo's exquisite Sistine Chapel, the Vatican's crown jewel and possibly even the most valuable piece of art in the world.
- When you arrive at the Vatican, please follow the signs to the separate Partners' Entrance.
- All visitors must go through security that is similar to what you would find at an airport. During peak season the wait might be up to 30 minutes
- St. Peter's Basilica and the Square may be closed in the morning due to the Papal Audience
- The opening hours of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica are subject to change due to special events
- Children under the age of six are admitted free of charge with a valid ID
- People with disabilities and a caregiver or companion are admitted free of charge with a certificate of disability, which must be presented at the Special Permits and/or the Reception desk in the museum's hall
- The minibus tour isn't available for children aged 6 or younger
- The Vatican is very crowded during the whole year, the high-season months of June, July, and August are particularly busy.
- Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (last entry at 4:00 p.m.)
the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, the Greek Cross Gallery
• Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Use of the dedicated entrance
• Access to Vatican Gardens
• Audio guide in Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (if option selected)
• Booking fee and handling fee
• 20% discount at Vatican Museums online shop
• Guided tour
• Ticket to St.Peter's Basilica (free of charge, but access is not guaranteed. It may vary due to crowd control)
• Access to St. Peter's Basilica's dome
Vatican Museums, 00120 Città del Vaticano