Decorate your own unique keepsake of Venice at a Carnival mask-making workshop with an experienced instructor. Learn about the ancient techniques of decorating masks with paper mâché. Choose the glass-making upgrade to add to your experience.
Choose a mask to be decorated during the course. Learn how to decorate your own mask in a fun and entertaining way with the help of a professional and artisan mask decorator.
Listen to interesting facts about the use of masks in Venice during previous centuries as you craft your own. Take home your own colorful creation as a very special souvenir and upgrade your experience by discovering the art of glass-making in a master artisan's studio.
Important to know
• Appropriate clothing for painting is suggested
• The tour could be bilingual
• Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the days after, otherwise it will be refunded)
• Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties
• All necessary paints and supplies
• Class in decorating a paper-mâché mask
• The mask you decorated to keep
• Glass-blowing class (depending on option selected)
• Diploma of participation
Venice Tours Assistance Point St. Mark's Square