What to expect:
Experience a guided tour of the Doge's Palace. Discover masterpieces, astonishing halls, and hidden corners. Lunch is provided at the illy Caffè.
Visit Doge's Palace with an expert guide and tour its extraordinary rooms.
Together with your expert guide, you will be escorted inside the palace where you can admire artistic masterpieces created by the most famous painters and sculptors of that time. Tiepolo and Tiziano make up only a few of the many artists that decorated this palace.
Be stunned in front of the golden staircases, the entrance of the rooms of the Doges, and the halls of power from where you can see the “Last Judgment” by Tintoretto, one of the greatest and largest paintings in the world.
Visit the Old Royal Palace in St. Marks Square. Here you will discover the Venice lifestyle in the past; the rooms of Sissi (Empress of Austria) and the archaeological museum.
Important to know:
• Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
• Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to a day after or be refunded)
• For security reasons, suitcases, backpacks or large bags are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace, the storage service is free of charge
• The tour is not considered private, and will be shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
• Luggage or large bags
Not suitable for:
• Wheelchair users
in a mini-group
• Skip-the-line ticket to the Doge’s Palace
• Professional guide
• Royal Palace Ticket (Empress Sissi Rooms and Napoleon Dance Hall)
• Audio-receiver device/headphones to hear the guide clearly
• Access to Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum, and Monumental Rooms of the Marciana Library
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Guided tour of Royal Palace now Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum, and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
See the calendar
• The Doge's Palace
• Royal Palace
• Bridge of Sighs
St.Mark’s Square, Calle S. Gallo, 1093/b, 30124