What to expect:
Discover Venice on a private walking tour, customized so you see and do exactly what you want on your vacation. Follow your local guide, learning the ins and outs of the city, and leave feeling almost like a local yourself, filled with practical and interesting knowledge.
Meet your guide at your accommodation and head out on your walking tour to explore this charming city. Follow your guide's steps and listen to their tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your visit.
Start by getting familiar with the neighborhood where you’re staying to get a real feel for the land. Hear about the best places to eat and shop and learn the easiest ways to get around.
Let your guide know some of the iconic landmarks you wish to visit, and learn about what else you can see once your tour is over. Feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need.
• Children under 3 years of age join free of charge; children from 3-12 can join for half price
• If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
• You can request a specific time for the tour
• This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Local guide
• Customized private tour
• Entrance fees and optional activity costs
• Food and drinks
See the calendar
• Landmarks and monuments