With the assistance of a knowledgeable tour guide, take in the sights of Amsterdam's central area. You will learn about the way of life in the city, visit significant real places, well-known places of interest, and lesser-known neighborhood favorites.
Ride to the Western Islands, which are full of chic artists' studios, old warehouses, and charming drawbridges, after passing by the impressive A'DAM Tower on your way to the central station.
If you follow the Brouwersgracht Canal all the way to the trendy Jordaan and 9 Street districts, you will find hip restaurants, cozy cafes, and independent shops all around them.
As you ride deeper into the city center, you will enter the Grachtengordel neighborhood, which includes the Westerkerk (Western Church) and the historic Anne Frank House.
Street performers and live music fill the air around Leidseplein Square, a lively theater district with a pulsating nightlife.
In Amsterdam's Vondelpark, the city's largest and most well-known park, you can unwind.
Circling the Historical center Quarter and riding through the narrow roads of the Bohemian-influenced De Pijp area will re-energize you.
The renowned Magere Brug (skinny bridge), a wooden drawbridge over the River Amstel, can be crossed to reach the renowned Artis Zoo, which leads into the Maritime Quarter.
Before returning to the beginning of your bike ride, take in the impressive replica of a Dutch East Indian Company ship from the 17th century at the Salt Harbour.
- The group will not wait for latecomers
- This tour can be taken with a live English or German-speaking guide or an audio guide in French or Spanish
- If the French or Spanish tour is chosen, the audio guide can be downloaded for free on iPhones or Android phones. A live local escort will in any case lead the members however won't be giving educational critique all through the visit
- Bicycles are outfitted with cell phone holders
- On Fridays, Saturdays, as well as holidays Amsterdam can be extremely packed and road traffic may be weighty
What to bring:
- Charged Smartphone
• English or German-speaking guide
• Group size of max 15 people
• Helmet upon request
• Bottled water
• Audio guide app (if audio guide tour option selected)
• Additional food and drinks
• Western Islands, Amsterdam
• The Jordaan
• De Negen Straatjes
• Leidse Square
• Vondelpark (break)
• De Pijp
• Magere Brug