Park Güell: Entry Ticket
You will be given an entrance ticket and a time slot to explore Park Güell at your leisure. Antoni Gaudí's colorful mosaic art, such as the Dragon Stairway with its world-famous salamander, will impress you and be immensely fun. A walk through the green Austria Gardens is one of the best ways to relax after stressful working days and from the city life. Take amazing photos at Barcelona`s best lookout points.
As for the history of this place, it is quite interesting. A Catalan entrepreneur, Eusebi Güell, who wanted to recreate a British residential park on Muntanya Pelada (Bare Mountain), assigned the plan for the park to Gaudí. In 1926, it was established as a city park; in 1969, it was designated as an artistic landmark; and in 1984, it was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
You must enter the park at the designated time, but once inside, you are free to stay and enjoy it for however long you like.
• Admission to the monumental zone of Park Güell
• Free admission to the Casa del Guarda (although due to limited space it cannot be guaranteed you will be able to enter)
• Free audio guide app in your smartphone
• Booking fee
• Admission to the Gaudí House Museum
• A live tour guide
• Headphones and device for the audio guide
Carrer d'Olot, 24, 08024 Barcelona