As you cruise by boat along the Danube River in the romantic atmosphere of Budapest's night, indulge in an unlimited dinner buffet — it is definitely a feast of feasts! While you're there, take in the city's illuminated skyline and listen to live music.
You may completely chill while Rajkó Folk Orchestra and Ensemble perform live music for you. The famous Hungarian ethnic instrument — "cimbalom"is included in a recital.
The unlimited buffet dinner option includes:
- Soups: vegetable broth, Alföld style Goulash soup
- Salad: Fresh one with 2 possible options of dressing
- Main courses: Stuffed cabbage in Hungarian style, Traditional chicken paprikash, Eggplant tower in tomato sauce and Roasted pork with grilled vegetables
- Garnishes: Grilled vegetables, Dumplings
- Desserts: Trifle, Homemade strudels of various kinds
- Drinks: one welcome refreshment drink, a glass of wine, beer, mineral water or soda.
- A fresh water bottle
• Evening boat cruise on the Danube
• Hot buffet dinner
• Bottle of water
• Welcome drink, plus an optional drink (beer, wine, or soft drink)
• Live music
• Guide service
The iconic House of Parliament, the historic Chain Bridge, Buda Castle, and Fisherman’s Bastion on Castle Hill.
Akadémia 3. ponton Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 2, 105